Case Manager Courses
The McKenzie Case Manager courses were created to provide web-based instruction designed for the advanced McKenzie MDT clinician. These courses present complex clinical practice scenarios through a collection of cases that will add to your patient experience base and help you focus on the power of utilizing the information gathered on The McKenzie Institute Assessment forms to lead to patient classification and management strategies.
Each Case Manager course (volume) currently consists of eight (8) individual cases.
- Case Manager Volume 1 examines four lumbar and four cervical patients.
- Case Manager Volume 2 examines two lumbar, two cervical, two upper extremity and two lower extremity patients.
Through the analysis of all case studies, registrants will improve their clinical decision making as related to the application of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy to patients presenting with cervical, lumbar and extremity problems.
Both course volumes utilize interactive McKenzie Assessment forms throughout all cases. The cases presented were taken from actual patients seen by senior instructors of The McKenzie Institute.
To thoroughly study and work through each of the eight-case volumes, expect an average of 12 total contact hours. Your registration will remain active for 90 days.
MINZ will send you a certificate for CPD pionts within two weeks of successful completion of the eight cases and submission of the final course evaluation.
Course Registration Details
Credentialled or Diplomaed McKenzie Clinician
$99 per volume – MINZ Members
$149 per volume – Non members
(ALL sales are final...please read the Terms of Agreement carefully)
How to Register:
- Begin by viewing the short demo for an example of The McKenzie Case Manager to familiarize yourself with the course format.
- Following the demo, you must read and accept the Terms of Agreement to access the registration page.
- Your username and password will be the same as your MINZ website login for the course login.
Frequently Asked Questions
View the Demo
Proceed Directly to Login Page (already registered/paid; to start or an active student in progress returning to complete the course)